Thursday, October 29, 2009

So I know I've said before that I've known what I do wrong and how to fix it, but as of right now I REALLY have reason to say that I know what I'm talking about and I'm determined to be what I need to be.

-Give what's needed

-No types/forms of bullshit get you anywhere. Don't sugarcoat it. If it needs to be said then SAY it.

-Sometimes what is wanted would be nice to have. So do what you have to do.

-Part of being grown is handling YOUR business. So go ahead and handle it.

-Of course you never lie/cheat/steal. But you also do NOTHING to make it look like you do.

-Open yourself up to them. If you're grown then you shouldn't have to worry about being hurt.

-Lastly, make it happy. Those things that make you happy initially will continue to make you happy. They may manifest themselves in different ways, but they will definitely still be there.

Trust in yourself and the other person. If you are established then there should be no problem sharing anything, or trusting that person to do what's right... ESPECIALLY if you have your guidelines straight.


-amor

No comments: